Issue date: Friday, April 26, 2013
In this issue you'll find stories about:
- $99 Student Membership Special
- Summer Kids Camp
- American Red Cross Certification Courses
- Summer I Session Learn to Swim and Summer Swim Club
- Personal Training
- Body & Mind - Yoga and Pilates
- Massage Therapy
- Private Swim Lessons
- Corporate Membership
- Well News Newsletter
- Aurora Wellness Center Membership Information
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Family Time Fitness
- Youth Pool Schedule - May
$99 Student Membership Special
Attention Students! Join AWC this summer at a special reduced rate. This May or June, you are able to purchase a 3 month student membership for $99* (a savings of $27.12)!
An AWC Student Membership is perfect for the athlete trying to stay in shape before, during, or after the season. It's also perfect for the non-athlete to stay in shape and to work on specific fitness needs. AWC Student Membership fees are $40 plus tax ($42.04) per month, or $22 plus tax ($23.12) per week.
Please present a valid student ID, a copy of your latest class schedule or report card, and a driver's license, when enrolling. Remember a parent's signature is required on our new Parental Approval/Waiver & Release of Liability form for those under 18 years of age. Pick up your form at the Service Desk or in the Membership Services Office.
* The student membership special must begin this May or June and run for three consecutive months. For additional information on student membership, contact Sue Daniels at 767.7159 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.[ Top of page ]