Aurora at Home
Call us at (800) 862-2201
Over 3 Million Miles for Patient Care
Learn how our caregivers bring compassion, comfort and clinical excellence home for patients every year.
Flu Season is Coming!
Please remember that getting the flu vaccine is the most proven way to prevent the illness. Aurora offers the vaccine at participating Aurora Pharmacy and QuickCare locations. Patients can also follow up with their primary care physician.
Visit our Flu Q&A for more information.
For more than 100 years, Aurora at Home has been providing home care with compassion, professionalism and clinical excellence. Founded in Milwaukee, Aurora at Home now serves people of all ages throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Aurora at Home provides health care solutions that enable people to remain independent within their communities.
Aurora at Home services
Aurora at Home is the most comprehensive source of home care services in eastern Wisconsin. Services include:
- Health care at home
- Hospice care
- Palliative care
- Aurora at Home Connect
- In-Home Health Monitoring
- Home medical equipment & supplies
- Aurora Adult Day Centers
- Good Night's Sleep Clinics
We invite you to use the links on your left to explore how Aurora at Home can help you and your community. Find Aurora at Home offices
For information about any of these services, send a message, or call (414) 327-2295 in the Milwaukee area, or toll-free at (800) 862-2201.
Who receives Aurora at Home services
Aurora at Home provides an in-home assessment to establish a plan of care for people who:
- Have been hospitalized
- Have had surgery
- Have serious or multiple health problems
- Suffer from a chronic disease
- Are disabled, living alone or with a caregiver
- Need assistance to remain at home – regardless of age, from newborn to elderly
How is Aurora at Home care paid for?
- Private insurance
- Self-payment (a sliding fee scale is available if needed)
- CHAP Community Health Accreditation Program
- Medicare and Medicaid Licenses
- Charter Member of VNAs of America
- Member of Wisconsin Homecare Organization
- Hospice Organization and Palliative Experts of Wisconsin
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- National Association for Homecare
- Learn about the Sarah Boyd Society and charitable giving
- Read our newsletters for donors and friends of Aurora at Home
- Read a partnership story about Aurora at Home
- Learn more about the history of Aurora at Home
Aurora at Home is a United Way supported agency.
Individuals with concerns about patient care and safety are encouraged to contact Aurora at Home management at (800) 862-2201. The public, and individuals with concerns that have not been addressed by the agency may contact Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) at 800-656-9656. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.