- On-time deliveries
- Help with complicated insurance paperwork
- Full explanations of how to most effectively use your medicines
- Answers to your questions about side effects
- Connection with your physician’s care team
Comprehensive support for people who need specialty medications
After you enroll with Aurora Specialty Pharmacy, you can relax knowing that we will take care of your medications and insurance billing, which frees up your time to do other things.
Our pharmacy staff makes your life easier by:
- Delivering your medications. We will package your medications carefully and ship them discreetly. You will get all of the necessary supplies and educational materials – on time, when you need them.
- Billing your insurance. We'll help you manage your health insurance. For example, we can explain your specialty benefits, help you file your claims, bill your plan, and assist with medication authorizations.
- Providing expert support. Providing you with your medication is just the beginning of what we can do for you. We also offer services to help you get the most out of your medication therapy. With one call, you’ll get the support of a skilled team of pharmacists, technicians and service professionals who understand your condition and its treatment.
Aurora Specialty Pharmacy was developed with this mission: To help our patients with complex, chronic diseases by providing them with the full range of specialty pharmacy services in the most efficient manner, at the lowest possible cost.
We provide care to patients using specialty pharmaceuticals through an individualized, high-touch, evidence-based approach designed to achieve optimal treatment outcomes.
Our team of pharmacy caregivers includes registered pharmacists and technicians with expertise in managing the care of specialty pharmacy patients. Our financial counseling team helps patients navigate the often times complex process of obtaining coverage for high cost medications.
To find out if Aurora Specialty Pharmacy can help with your pharmacy care, contact us by phone 262-252-5600 or by email .