Refill your prescriptions online
Use our online tool to request refills from any Aurora Pharmacy. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Have the bottle or label for the medication you want refilled (see sample below)
- Register on the refill site [ Already registered? Click here ]
A licensed 3rd party provides the secure online refill system. Accessing the system will take you off the Aurora Web site.
Refills can take up to 24 hours, longer over weekends and holidays.
- Be sure to fill in any field that is marked with an asterisk (*)
- Make a note of the user name and password that you select
- Don't use any special characters in your user name or password (such as %, @ or _)
- If you get an error message after pressing the "submit registration" button, read the details offered at the top of the page for what needs to be corrected
- If you need help, please click here
Take advantage of the Advanced ePharmacy and see your list of medications. You will be able to select your refills from that list.
- For security purposes, we'll need your date of birth, one of your prescription numbers and the pharmacy where that prescription was filled (you can find both on your prescription bottle or label -- see sample)
- The prescription number is the first 7 digits (see yellow highlight above)
- You can find your pharmacy using the phone number, or using the handy search tool
- When you submit your registration, you'll be asked to check a box verifying that the information is correct, and then another one further down the page acknowledging that you accept the terms and conditions
- Then press the "submit registration" button at the bottom of the page
- Once your registration is complete, you'll be emailed a PIN number that you'll need to enter the next time you log in. You won't have to use the PIN number again, and the system will remember you