Aurora Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club
Find prescription savings at Aurora's Wisconsin pharmacy locations
Make Aurora Pharmacy your pharmacy of choice and save! Our prescription savings club offers prescription deals, inexpensive prescriptions and general pharmacy savings.
Start saving on over 5,000 name brand and generic medications by joining today.
Hundreds of generic medications are available at greatly discounted prices of $9.99 for a 90-day supply and $3.99 for a 30-day supply.
Savings club benefits
- It’s easy – No prior authorizations are required
- It’s perfect for you – People of all ages can benefit
- It will save you money – You’ll get year-long savings from your local Aurora Pharmacy
- You don’t need insurance to participate – Our savings will be yours whether you have insurance or not
If you do not have prescription drug coverage or your insurance does not cover all your prescription drug needs, the Aurora Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club Card can provide significant savings on your medications.
Join today and receive discount pricing on medications that treat all common conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Arthritis and Pain
- Asthma and COPD
- Blood Pressure and Heart Health
- Behavioral Health
- Cough and Cold
- Eye Care
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Skin Conditions
- Thyroid Conditions
- Women's Health
View the list of specially discounted generic drugs:
Sign-up is as easy as 1,2,3
- Fill out an enrollment form at your local Aurora Pharmacy
- Receive your temporary membership card
- Start saving on your prescriptions today
Once you’ve enrolled, we will mail your personalized Aurora Pharmacy Prescriptions Savings Club Card to your home within a couple of weeks. If for some reason you don’t receive your card, contact your local Aurora pharmacy.
Program details and exclusions
- There is a $5 annual membership fee required to join the club, but your paid enrollment will come with a $5 coupon to save on Aurora Pharmacy brand purchases, so you can see a return on your investment right away.
- This program is not an insurance plan and does not constitute insurance.
- If you receive prescription benefits from a publicly funded healthcare program (like Medicare or Medicaid), you are ineligible for our savings club.
More ways to save
Aurora Pharmacy – Putting You First
Aurora strives to have the best pharmacies in Wisconsin how? Better service, better quality, better integration, access to medication list and chart, relationships with MD’s. Along with all of Aurora’s clinics and hospitals, our pharmacies and prescription dispensing centers put patients first – always. Come to an Aurora Pharmacy, and get the savings, care and convenience you’ve been missing.