How Low Can Your Score Go?
From tee to green, your body needs to be as sound as your swing. The Performance Golf Program at Aurora Sports Medicine Institute features physical therapists and licensed athletic trainers certified by Titleist Performance Institute. After evaluating your fitness and swing, these medical professionals will design a golf-specific exercise program to improve your strength, flexibility and balance.
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructors Titleist Performance Institute
Initial Program $149
- Two one-on-one sessions: 60-minutes, then 45-minutes
- Physical screening with emphasis on golf-specific issues
- Video swing analysis
- Personalized golf-specific exercise program
- Four 45-minute sessions $250
- One 45-minute session $75
- K-Vest Analysis – 30 minutes $50
The Performance Golf Program is offered at the following Aurora Sports Medicine Institutes:
- Downtown Milwaukee – (414) 219-7776
- Brookfield – (262) 821-4460
- Grafton – (262) 329-2700
- Lake Geneva – (262) 249-3500
- Mequon – (262) 243-4161
- Sheboygan – (920) 451-5559
- Summit – (262) 434-2600
Want to talk golf?
When scheduling, you will be asked to reserve your appointment using a credit card. A cancellation with less than 24 hours notice may be assessed a $25 fee.