Aurora Sports Medicine Institute
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING PROGRAMS
Strengthen your core – Improve your wellbeing!
JOIN US! Register now for Aurora Sports Medicine Institute's Strength and Conditioning Program
- Taught by sports medicine professionals
- Focus on core strengthening, conditioning, and stretching
- All strengths and abilities welcome
- The instructor will provide exercise modifications to address various levels of fitness
AURORA SINAI MEDICAL CENTER CAMPUS
Building A – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level
960 North 12th Street
March 7 — April 13, 2017 (6 weeks)
Tuesday and Thursday: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
AURORA ST. LUKE’S SOUTH SHORE
Conference Room - lower level
5900 South Lake Drive, Cudahy
March 6 - April 12, 2017 (6 weeks)
Monday and Wednesday - Two Options
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- 6:40 to 7:40 p.m. (later start time!)
(The March 8th class at St. Luke’s South Shore has been moved to Tuesday, March 7th.)
Fee: $50/participant for 12 classes
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
Karen Yontz Center
Each program offering requires a minimum of 20 participants. All participants will need to sign a waiver prior to the start of class.
Kindly share this information with your co-workers, family and friends.